Burleson County Rules and Regulations
For Citizen Collection Stations
The purpose of the Burleson County Citizen Collection Stations is to provide residents or landowners of Burleson County a means of properly disposing of residential solid waste.
1. Only residents or landowners of Burleson County will be allowed to use the Burleson County Citizen Collection Stations. Residents of Burleson County will be required to purchase an identification sticker for their vehicle in order to utilize the collection stations. Your permit sticker must be affixed to the windshield of the vehicle you use to deliver your solid waste. Only vehicles used to deliver solid waste need a sticker. Each identification sticker is $25.00. Therefore, if only 1 vehicle delivers solid waste, the cost will be $25.00; if you have 2 vehicles that deliver solid waste, the cost will be $50.00, etc. The stickers are good at any Burleson County Citizen Collection Station for the calendar year.
2. Only resident solid waste generated in Burleson County will be accepted at the Citizen Collection Stations.
3. Each Commissioner has the authority to select the location of the Citizen Collection Station(s), within his/her precincts, that will best benefit the citizens of Burleson County.
4. Each Citizen Collections Station will be manned at all times during hours of operation. Each Commissioner in his/her precinct will set the hours and days of operation.
5. Each Citizen Collection Station will have proper signs erected for the safety of users.
6. Each Citizen Collection Station will have separate bins/drums for recyclable materials.
7. No composition shingles or appliances with freon allowed.
8. Citizen Collection Stations are for residential solid waste only. (NO COMMERCIAL WASTE)
9. If a permit holder moves or is no longer a resident of Burleson County, the permit is no longer valid.
Violation of any of the rules may result
in the loss of this privilege.
Burleson County Citizen Collection Stations
Your Burleson County Solid Waste Permits are good at any Burleson County Citizen Collection Station for the calendar year. Your permit sticker must be affixed to the windshield of the vehicle you use to deliver your solid waste to the station.
Commissioner Dwayne Beran, 567-4996
7078 County Road 144
NOTE: This is the only site that will accept tires.
There is a $2.00 per tire for passenger and pick up tires and a $7.00 charge per tire for large truck and $25.00 charge for tractor tires. Tire stickers must be purchased at the Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 in Deanville, 979-535-4761
Commissioner Keith Schroeder, 272-8838
11291 FM 166
Commissioner David Hildebrand, 567-3768
Chriesman, 6190 Hwy 36 N.
Monday: 7:00am- 7:00pm
Rita, 10640 County Road 370
Commissioner John Landolt, 596-1022
12930 County Road 437
Burleson County Identification Stickers may be purchased at any of the Justice of the Peace offices. Most offices are open from 8:00 - 12:00 and from 1:00 - 4:30. All offices have limited staff, to insure that someone is there before you go, call their office.
Deanville, Justice of the Peace, Pct. 1 (979) 535-4761
Snook, Justice of the Peace, Pct. 2 (979) 272-3656
Caldwell, Justice of the Peace, Pct. 3 (979) 567-2301
Somerville, Justice of the Peace, Pct. 4 (979) 596-3795