The last day to Register to vote for the upcoming May 10th School
Election is April 10, 2014
100 W. Buck St. Suite 107
Caldwell, Tx 77836
PHOTO ID IS NOW REQUIRED TO VOTE IN PERSON IN TEXAS
ID IS NOT REQUIRED TO VOTE BY MAIL
Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
May 10th Election
Applications for Ballot by Mail are being accepted at this time. Contact the
Elections office for a application for Caldwell ISD (979-567-2000), and Somerville ISD (979-596-2155).
Welcome to the Office of the Texas Secretary of State
You may come to our office to register to vote. After all information is verified, a card will be sent to you.
In order to be eligible to vote, you need to be registered 30 days before the election. Any time you move, or change your name, you need to notify our office so that your file will be updated and you will be in the correct precinct.
As long as all of your information stays the same, you will automatically receive a new card from us every two years.
Voter Registration Information from the Secretary of State's Office may be obtained at www.votexas.org.