The Burleson County Economic Development Council assists businesses interested in locating or expanding their operations in Burleson County.
The free services of the BCEDC include:
Assisting with business introductions and connections.
- Identifying and showing possible location options.
- Providing information on the county’s real estate market.
- Assisting businesses with building and planning processes and zoning regulations.
- Providing information to employees relocating to the county.
- Providing current market information about Burleson County and the Bryan/College Station MSA.
- Providing information on venture financing, conventional banking services and other financial services.
- Assisting with county and city economic development incentive options
Please contact Burleson County Economic Development , PO Box 767, Caldwell, Texas 77836 or call 979-567-0000 pertaining to business opportunities in Burleson County.