205 E. Fox, Suite 2001
Caldwell, TX 77836
Monday – Friday
8:00 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 5:00
- This office files civil cases, divorce cases, delinquent tax cases, adoptions and name changes.
- Felony criminal cases are filed by indictment only.
- Court ordered criminal fees are paid through the Community Supervision and Corrections Dept.
- Initial fees are due at time of filing. See civil fee schedule.
- We accept cash, personal check, cashiers check, money order, or credit card.
- Civil criminal record searches may be done in person. All records are open to the public
Filing and Miscellaneous Fees
Monthly Appointment and Fees Reports: